- Subtle and creative advertising can be much more effective than in your face interruptions.
- Hi-Tec demonstrates water-proof shoes that help you walk on water.
The Newest Sports Craze – Liquid Mountaineering – Walking on Water
Take a moment and watch this video. (Thanks to Alan Perlman of Nerve Rush for sharing this.)
This video is now approaching 11 million views. It is obviously very professionally done and quite interesting to watch, but is it real? Is it effective marketing?
Clearly the video is designed to market water-proof Hi-Tec shoes. What better way to emphasize water-proof qualities than to show that the shoes help you walk on water?
10.7 million YouTube views if proof enough for me of the efficacy of the video. Well done Hi-Tec!
- Exaggerate your products features to find innovative marketing ideas or positioning.
- Think entertainment, not advertisement when promoting your company.
- If a shoe video can get 11 million views, what can your company accomplish?