- Social Entrepreneurs focus on doing good in the world, not only profits.
- IdeaMensch summarizes the work of 33 social entrepreneurs making a difference.
IdeaMensch has a great post providing examples of 33 social entrepreneurs. These social entrepreneurs are proof that talented individuals can indeed make a substantial difference to the world.
Some of my favourite examples are:
Print a Forest, aims to plant 75 trees for every tree used for printing on paper.
Kendra Stitt Robins is the founder and executive director of Project Night Night, a nonprofit organization dedicated to providing care packages for homeless and transient children living in shelters across the country.
Take a moment now to read about all the social entrepreneurs on IdeaMensch.
- Get some inspiration and read about the 33 social entrepreneurs.
- Think about how you can shift your business or job to doing a little more good in the world?
- Profits are not enough for a meaningful life, plan on how you are going to make a difference.